In public areas you should wear a face mask at all times to prevent the spread of germs. But remember also other rules of hygienic, like washing hands. It is important to wear a mask when visiting closed spaces, i.e. grocery store, pharmacy, public transport etc. At home and outside there is no need to wear one.
Wearing a face masks helps to reduce the chance of a droplet infection reaching another person when you cough or sneeze. Also healthy people should wear a mask to protect themselves: if somebody coughs or sneezes close to you, the mask reduces the possibility of germs spreading at amount that causes the infection.
We have different models in selection:
Woven masks. Material: cotton, polyamide, lycra. One size. No seams. Minimum qty just 50 pcs. Max 4 colors in design (background + 3 colors). The mask has a filter pocket (filter not included). Machine washable at 40 degrees.
Sublimation printed masks. Material: polyester, cotton. One size. Minimum qty just 50 pcs. Unlimited printing colors. Different models available.
3-layer cotton mask. OEKO-TEX spunbond filter fleece, OEKO-TEX cotton. One size. Minimum qty just 100 pcs. ashine washable at 60 degrees
When wearing a mask:
- The mask has to cover both nose and your mouth
- Wash hands before putting on a clean mask
- While wearing a mask, do not touch in any reason. After touching it, you should change the mask
- If the mask gets wet, change it
- Wash mask after every time you using it
- Face masks with logo are not medical grade
- The masks are reusable and washable in washing machine
For price offer, please send us following information: model, quantity, deadline